Wednesday, April 6, 2011

6411

I felt like writing something even if it's just nonsense so I'll just keep on writing even though I haven't got a clue to what I'm going to write and so this a spontaneous entry.

I'm not satisfied with my ride. A Satria 1.3M, standard only. The only foreign object is the steering, speaker and an air freshener. If only I have the money to upgrade Sang Kilat. And the shuddering, I don't like that. In the morning, I have to wait nearly 10 minutes for the engine to warm up, otherwise it is impossible to drive.
But you know what? I love my Sang Kilat. It's electric blue, one of my fave colour. It's manual and I love driving manual. Baru rasa remaja, pfft.

And as I grow older, I do feel that I'm becoming wiser(haha). Just, the words I'm uttering nowadays, it does reflect that I am in my early 20's and konon full of experiences.

Okay dah bye.

2 comments: